Monday, June 27, 2011

Raw Roulette

Tonight on Monday Night Raw features the return of Raw Roulette. This concept was introduced by then GM Eric Bischoff. The purpose of this is to give the audience some uncertainly as to what kind of match will happen. Raw takes place in Las Vegas, hence the concept of roulette. Tonight someone will spin the wheel and wherever the wheel lands, is that what of match will take place. Below are the options for tonight's event courtesy of ewrestlingnews.com.

* Strange Bedfellows
* Player's Choice
* Steel Cage
* Pillow Fight
* Handicap
* Lumberjack
* Blast from the Past
* Flag
* ? (Question Mark)
* Falls Count Anywhere
* Tornado
* Blindfold
* Body Slam
* On A Pole
* No DQ
* Tables
* Special Guest Referee
* Trading Places
* Submission
* Song & Dance

In other news, based on my predictions for Capitol Punishment, I realized I can only pick matches that really matter. I got all four of the championship matches right, but didn't get any of the other matches right. What does this tell me, I have no clue...but it must mean something. More on this once I found out something on it, if anything...haha
-Christopher J. Valverde

Follow me on Twitter: @xfactor7806

No comments:

Post a Comment