Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Letter to Those Who Read This Blog

To whom it may concern:

You know what of the things that amazes me about this blog, is the amount of views it has. Now I'm not trying to brag or anything like that but the fact that is blog has as many views as it does it somewhat surprising.

When I started my job back in September, this blog basically took a back seat. And it wasn't until now that I have re-dedicated myself to updating it. But the fact that in those months that I took off, just about each month had at least 500 views.

It's no secret that a lot of people out there enjoy watching wrestling and/or follow on the web. But I am just blow away that even though I took a hiatus from the blog, you guys (for some reason or another) continued to read it.

So I would like to thank you everyone out there who has read this blog, either regularly or occasionally, for all the support. Chances are if nobody reason this blog, I would not be writing this post. And for those who are curious, this blog has over 10,000+ views. Once again thanks for all the support.



-Christopher J. Valverde

Follow me on Twitter: @xfactor7806

No comments:

Post a Comment