Friday, January 21, 2011

What is this?

Well to start off, my name is Christopher J. Valverde and I am a journalism senior at the University of Arizona. This blog is for my journalism class: Border Beat. It is an online publication run by students in the journalism department. The intention of this blog is to cover issues that relate back to the border. The topic of this blog will cover how sports in America is influenced by international style. What I am mean by international styles is how the games are influenced by the players from different countries, how the playing styles have changed and how the games have changed overall as a whole. I hope this blog will interest you and hopefully it intrigues you somewhat to read my upcoming posts.

-Christopher J. Valverde

Follow me on Twitter: @xfactor7806

No comments:

Post a Comment