Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Direction

Alright guys, I haven't posted anything for some time. I've had to deal with school and finals, thank god I will be done in tomorrow, and other things (not really, but it makes me sound important). Anyway, the reason I first started this blog was because of my journalism class, Border Beat. We were required to pick a topic related to the border and post at least one thing each other. I started to do that in the beginning, but as the semester went along, I started to post more than once a week; as many of you have seen. So what the point of this?

Well since my blog as because a success, at least from my point of view-almost 2,000 views since January, I've decided to change the direction of this blog. It is since going to address issues of wrestling related to lucha libre, but I am also going to post at least one thing each week relating to the wrestling world as a whole. That means if something interesting happens, I'm going to give you guys my two cents, whether it's completely stupid or somewhat correct haha.

So guys started tune in the next few days because I'm going to give you guys my opinion about this whole Randy Orton-Christian situation that happened last week. And yes I know I am a few days late with it, but still it's a hot topic issue in the wrestling world today. Til next time...

-Christopher J. Valverde

Follow me on Twitter: @xfactor7806

No comments:

Post a Comment