Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sarita Suffering from Facial Paralysis and Averno News

Keeping with the theme of this blog, I have some news to pass onto the twelve of you who read this blog.

TNA knockout Sarita, her real name Sarah Stock, announced a couple of days ago on her Facebook account that she is suffering from facial paralysis.

Debido a una paralysis facial que sufri recientemente, no era posible luchar ayer en Pachuca ni hoy en en la Arena Mexico. Estoy enfocada en mi recuperacion y los pido a todos una disculpa.

Due to a facial paralysis that I recently suffered, I was unable to wrestle yesterday in Pachuca nor today in Arena Mexico. I'm focusing on my recovery and I offer a sincere apology to everyone.

We will Sarita quick and speedy recovery.

In other news, Averno is doing quite well in Mexico. As reported by ewrestlingnews.com, "
he is still working for CMLL in Mexico. He's apparently even 'hotter' now in Mexico than he was before he lost his mask last month."

The question is, well he ever make it to the WWE and start a feud with Sin Cara?

-Christopher J. Valverde


Follow me on Twitter: @xfactor7806

No comments:

Post a Comment