Friday, April 15, 2011

Thanks for the 1000 Views!

Ok, so this blog has nothing to do with wrestling or lucha libre or anything related to the sport of wrestling. This blog is intended for you guys, the readers of my blog. For some strange reason, you guys decide to read my blog and keep coming back for more. Why, I have no clue. So I would like to thank the 12 of you who constantly read my blog, haha.

But seriously, thanks to all you who have read my blog so far. I started this blog at the beginning of the spring semester and it's amazing that I reached 1000 views with a little less than a month in the school year. Can't thank you guys enough. And hopefully the 1000 views will come just as fast. Thanks for the reads guys.

-Christopher J. Valverde

Follow me at Twitter: @xfactor7806

No comments:

Post a Comment